Thursday 26 July 2007

in 8 hours time



i will write about my next 8 hours. exactly 8 hours cos its the time difference between the 2 furthest points where Peter and I are at so far (Singapore is +8 GMT).

i will be tagging the documenta photos that i'd taken over the weekend on my flickr page before i go to bed while my wife will be catching her late night tv.

i will also have seen how the renovations for my apartment is coming along. the work has gone on for far too long and the contractor will be getting hell from me.

the travelling time will be about an hour from where i work to the apartment and i have to get used to commuting the distance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wilkie,

I look forward to hearing about your 8 hours - I hope our ideas can drift for a while in a free way.