Saturday 12 April 2008

PDA drawing in Spring

Just making a series of PDA drawings for an exhibition. They are created using a Palm Zire 71 and uploaded into Photoshop then joined together in sets of three.

I feel more comfortable with drawing than photography because it is a more intimate tactile experience.

Every Spring time, clocks are changed and there is more daylight at the end of the day - maybe I feel more creative now.

I made these drawings walking around a supermarket at 11 am -they are dependent on 'chance' as the screen I draw on has to be scrolled down so I can't see the whole drawing at any one time - I dont really know what they will look like until they are joined together. Creating art spontaneously in public places
involves additional senses - why do so few artists draw outside these days?














No comments: